We welcome babies from six weeks of age to school age children and have tailored learning programs for every child. More importantly, through our quality care, we will also give all the love and comfort that your child needs when you can’t be there.
Toddlers (18 months to 3 years)
As you watch your toddler become more independent, you also know that they still have so much to learn and will continue to need so much love and attention. In fact, 90% of your child’s brain development happens before they turn five and in toddlers, much of this learning happens from play.
At Nido, our Toddlers focus on five key areas:
- 1. Identity: Start to gain autonomy
- 2. Community: Become aware of social behaviour, empathy and their friendships
- 3. Regulating: Continue to learn to co-regulate their emotions
- 4. Learning: Increase their learning by trial and error, taking on more risks and starting to problem solve
- 5. Communication: Start finding their verbal skills, learning how to interact and express themselves
Children with special rights
The right environment is crucial to a child’s physical and emotional wellbeing and if we get it right early on, we are setting the child up for success. If your child has been diagnosed with special rights, we will develop a plan, in conjunction with local agencies, to support your child’s inclusion in our Early School setting in the best way possible.
Before starting with us, we will discuss any special rights, including any cultural ones, to ensure every need is catered for. This approach not only helps your child, but also our Educators, so they can provide the best possible individual care.