We have been waiting for you…
We strive to hire only the best in the sector and in return, aim to ensure everyone at Nido has an incredibly fulfilling working experience. We also offer huge opportunities for career development. What are you waiting for?
Why Nido? Join our family. Join the nest.
There is something very different about working for Nido, that really sets us apart from other education and childcare providers. It’s not always obvious from the outside, but when you’re welcomed into the Nido family, you’ll feel it instantly. Nido is a place where everyone feels a sense of belonging and we both inspire and challenge each other, working together as a team, to make sure we collectively offer the very best in childcare.
It’s not only that we pay above award to ensure we employ the best of the best, but at Nido, you’ll have the opportunity to do something that you love and really make a difference. Everyone is treated from day one as a valued, competent part of the team and who is supported and encouraged every single day.
More than just a family. Our Benefits.
We want to make sure that you have a great work-life balance by offering flexible working arrangements and
other great benefits to support your quality of life and well-being.
- Huge discounts for our staff with children, with childcare as little as $2 per day (CCS dependent)
- From July 2022, we are excited to announce a pay increase for all employees, ensuring that we pay above the award for everyone in our Nido team
- A $1000 ‘Refer a friend’ bonus for you, plus $1000 to the person, if you successfully refer someone and they complete their six-month probationary period
- Fantastic opportunities for professional growth, through coaching and mentoring, with the dedicated support of a management team
- A comprehensive induction and onboarding program, plus enhanced learning and development opportunities through our partnership with the ECA Learning Hub. This is an online professional learning platform designed specifically for early childhood education and care professionals
- Beautifully designed Services and the very best resources available
- Our Employment Assistance Programme (EAP) available to both you and your family
- The Nido ‘one team’ philosophy and fantastic team spirit, which provides the support to ensure you thrive in your working life with us
- Manageable class sizes for Early Childhood Teachers
We offer more than just a career. Grow with us.
At Nido Early School, take advantage of our supportive culture and team of passionate Educators to help follow both your career path, and your future dreams and aspirations.
For those who are already experienced in other childcare services, but haven’t found the right ‘nest’, we will ensure you feel at home with Nido. We have strong leaders, all trained to support, mentor and coach you to reach your best potential.
Looking for a traineeship?
We want to attract the very best and make it as easy as possible for you to progress.
- To be part of our Traineeship program, you don’t need to be enrolled at any educational organisation – we’ll do it for you! All you need is the right attitude, a passion for childcare and fantastic levels of energy and motivation
- During your traineeship, you will work in one of our Early Schools – part-time or full time – depending both on our needs and your availability
- You will have two hours per week to focus on your studies and we will reimburse your fees upon the successful completion of the traineeship
- If you want to enrol in the diploma, we will also support that
Develop with us. Bringing education to life
We understand that to achieve our vision of being the leader in the delivery of Early Education and Care in Australia, we need to bring learning to life for our people too. We expect our employees to continually enhance their own learning and professional development, with the goal to both enrich the learning experiences for the children in our care and also assist the journey to become a future leader at Nido.
Our team. Join our nest.
At Nido, we have a unique structure to ensure all our team have great layers of support in their working life with us.