More than just a career…
Join the nest
Nido is a place where everyone feels a sense of belonging and is empowered and motivated to deliver an exceptional education to children. Partnering with our families, we give children a voice and provide everyone, from all walks of life, the opportunity to lead wonderfully fulfilling lives.
There is something very different about working for Nido that really sets us apart from other education and care providers. It’s not always obvious from the outside, but when you’re welcomed into the Nido family, you feel it instantly. Far and wide across Australia, we inspire and challenge each other as one team. At Nido, you have the opportunity to make your mark in the world and are given the respect and autonomy to do what you love and really make a difference. Everyone is treated from day one as a valued, competent part of the team and who is supported and encouraged every single day.
We hire only the best of the best in the sector and in return, ensure they have the very best working experience and career development.
Need to know more about what Nido can offer you?
Nido Early School is passionate about providing exceptional quality care, not only for our children but also for our employees and community. We seek to provide employees with a work-life balance and flexible working arrangements. We also offer other benefits that support your life quality and wellbeing:
- Premium facilities and resources inspired by both the educational ethos of Reggio Emilia and our local Australian context
- Sustainability as an ongoing focus, which may be particularly important for choosing the right employer
- The dedicated support of a management team and fantastic team environment
- A comprehensive induction and onboarding program plus continuous learning and professional development through Nido Learning
- Manageable class sizes
Your Career Path
What does your career look like? Everyone aims to expand their professional experience, but with different dreams and definitions of success. At Nido Early School, take advantage of our supportive culture to help you follow your career path and ambitions.
For those who are already experienced in other childcare services but haven’t found the right ‘nest’, we will support you in the right way to progress. Our People, Quality Leaders, and Executive Service Managers are strong leaders, trained to support, mentor and coach you to reach your best potential.
We understand that to achieve our vision of being the leader in the delivery of Early Education and Care in Australia, we need to bring learning to life for our people too.
We expect our employees to be competent and committed researchers who continually reflect on their own learning, with the goal to be future leaders in delivering the highest quality of Early Education and Care.
Throughout this learning process, we expect all our employees to invest in their own professional development to enrich the educational learning experiences for the children in our care.
At Nido Early School, we strive to find the best aspiring Educators.
- To be part of our Traineeship program, you don’t need to be enrolled at any Educational Organisation – we’ll do it for you! All you need is the right attitude, a passion for childcare and fantastic levels of energy and motivation
- During your traineeship, you will work in one of our premium Early Schools – part-time or full-time – depending on both our needs and your availability
- You will have two hours of study time per week to focus on your studies and we will reimburse your fees upon the successful completion of the traineeship
- If you want to enrol in the diploma, we will also support that
Supportive managers, beautiful environment and high standards. Nido’s ‘One Team’ approach is evident throughout the services with the whole team working as one instead of individuals. Overall, a workplace I’m excited to get up for each day and give my all as this is what I receive in return from my co-workers.