Nido Early School Iluka
When you walk through the door at Nido, you’ll find a warm and loving environment. We have a unique approach to childcare and early education, inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy and are committed to providing children from six weeks to school age, fantastic opportunities to create, explore, discover and grow.
- High quality educational programs based on each child’s interests, abilities, culture and strengths
- A hand-picked team of passionate, sector leading and degree qualified teachers
- All our Educators are diploma-qualified or hold a Cert III
- Every Early School has a Curriculum Leader to coach and mentor Educators in developing high quality programs
- Architecturally designed indoor and outdoor spaces which optimise learning and development
- Our unique atelier art workshops won’t be found anywhere else in Australia, encouraging your child to express themselves artistically
- A delicious wholefoods menu developed exclusively for us by Nourished Beginnings
- All meals are prepared in our on-site cucinas (kitchens)
- A focus on good hygiene practices
- Full government rebate
We’d love to answer any questions you may have and welcome the opportunity to show you what we can offer through a tour of your local Early School.
Dear Kelly and team Nido Iluka,
We would once again like to take the opportunity to sincerely thank you and the whole team for your exceptionally warm and dedicated care and education.
Being part of the school is such a lovely experience every day. Please be assured that we notice all the constant small changes and carefully planned additions in the environment, which surely contributes to Josselyn's never ending excitement and joy to be with you.
It is so satisfying to know that we can totally relax and know that she is in the best care and being spoiled with so many wonderful meals and treats and lessons all the time; you are amazing!
Many thanks and warm regards.
Johan and Elizna.