Nido Early School Blakeview
When you walk through the door at Nido, you’ll find a warm and loving environment. We have a unique approach to childcare and early education, inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy and are committed to providing children from six weeks to school age, fantastic opportunities to create, explore, discover and grow.
- High quality educational programs based on each child’s interests, abilities, culture and strengths
- A hand-picked team of passionate, sector leading and degree qualified teachers
- All our Educators are diploma-qualified or hold a Cert III
- Every Early School has a Curriculum Leader to coach and mentor Educators in developing high quality programs
- Architecturally designed indoor and outdoor spaces which optimise learning and development
- Our unique atelier art workshops won’t be found anywhere else in Australia, encouraging your child to express themselves artistically
- A delicious wholefoods menu developed exclusively for us by Nourished Beginnings
- All meals are prepared in our on-site cucinas (kitchens)
- A focus on good hygiene practices
- Full government rebate
We’d love to answer any questions you may have and welcome the opportunity to show you what we can offer through a tour of your local Early School.
Incredible place. They have gone above and beyond to help my son progress while respecting our individual need as a family who had never used childcare before so needed a very slow start. Staff have been welcoming, supportive and patient. We feel very lucky to have their support.